What I'm currently working on

Soon I'll be adding a new version v0.5

Which will have a few changed line-ups
Few more transfers *Note*
- I'm not going to do them all as usually the data pack would sort this out its just too much to do.
After data pack 2 I'll see then I want to focus on adding things like making teams official adding a different leagues etc.... or missing players maybe even adjusting their faces in later versions

And the J-league replacing the pes league!!! :D
Not completed just the kits atm which I'll need to edit (later versions)

Final Note the size of the save data for the next version or two will still probably be quite big as I'm adding / changing things but once I properly finalize the premier league and j-league
but after that it will be much smaller

So stay tuned!